After a busy week at the PowerShell Conference Europe last week, blog post about this event is coming up soon! This week will be all about cloud based automation in both the form of Azure Functions as well as Microsoft Flow.
I will be speaking about this at the UK Cloud Infrastructure User Group, PowerShell Southampton, WinOps, PowerShell London UK and a collaboration between the Scottish PowerShell & DevOps User Group and the Glasgow SQL User Group.
Are you in the UK and are you interested in Cloud Automation using Microsoft Flow or Azure Functions? Then have a look at the following dates and places and sign up while the seats last:
- April 23 – London – Automate it with Azure Functions
- April 24 – Southampton – April Meetup – Double MVP Night!
- April 25 – London – Automating everything with Microsoft Flow
- April 26 – London – PowerShell London UG April Meetup
- April 28 – Glasgow – Hands-on workshop on automating Microsoft Flow with PowerShell
If you cannot make it to any of the events, I will be sharing out the content presented. I look forward to meeting you there!