Last week I met up with Bert Wolters for a video presentation/interview. Bert has been recording a series of sessions on the latest and greatest functionality in Windows 10 and in this episode I discuss some of the new functionalities in PowerShell 5.0 in combination with Windows 10. The video has been recorded in Dutch, so unfortunately it will a bit hard to follow for the English speaking community.
In the video I showcase the following features:
- Better Multiline support for the PowerShell console
- Colored console for cmdlets, parameters and arguments
- PowerShell cmdlets for Windows Defender
- PowerShell debugging in the ISE using <CTRL> + B
- DuPSUG, Dutch PowerShell User Group
Alternatively the video is also available on Microsoft’s Channel9:
For more information or the direct link of the video in this article please refer to the links below. Feel free to leave a comment either here or in the YouTube comment section.